Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Bassets help others

The last few days have been quiet due to stress from work obligations. But what are the best ways to de-stress? Volunteering and crafting! So what's the best way? Combining them into one.


Enter, the opportunity. I have had a few items in an auction before for Rowdy to the Rescue animal rescue, and two sets of cards (pictured below) raised $40. Granted, they have some of the biggest hearted contributors but it was phenomenal to help in some way.




So when a friend suggested that I help with an online auction for Cystic Fibrosis, I said why not? It also is giving me an opportunity to test out the newer designs in a card sampler.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.263731130383719.61523.109816222441878&type=1



I'm not quite sure if I want to continue along the same thread or if I should invest in a Cricut. I've seen great example of paper crafts using it on Pinterest but I have yet to be able to justify buying one since I don't know how much I'd be able to use it.



One last note, the GG and I may be adding a new member to the family. No, it is not a mini GG, but it is super adorable! Stay tuned, I am hoping that it happens this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment